26% of executives think the transition from Innovation or R&D to the Business Unit in charge “needs serious work” at their company. Another 16% describe it as “terrible” and have witnessed multiple projects wither following the hand-off to a business unit.
Harvard Business Review, Scott Kirsner, April 2017
TO HELP PLANTS GROW, WE PUT THEM IN GREENHOUSES.
TO BRING YOUR INNOVATION PROJECTS TO MATURITY AND GET FULL BENEFITS, WE HAVE GREENHOUSING
We focus on high-potential projects, we accelerate them and prepare their implementation throughout the company so that they bring the finest fruits.
Your innovation projects are struggling to deliver the value you expect. Why ?
- Lack of agility : few innovation projects are handled pragmatically, in short cycles. Too few deliver in time.
- Lack of 360 view : companies don’t know where to find solutions (digital or else) that would help go faster to the market and enrich their offer.
- Lack of integration : once the concept or prototype has been developed, teams are often ill-prepared for industrialization and commercialization.
Why Greenhousing can help you out
Short and long-run benefits
- Return on investment : faster time-to-market, a better coordinated commercial development, cost avoidance.
- Credibility : reassuring successes, hence a better ability to position future innovative initiatives.
- Agility : teams trained to an efficient collaborative method, at every level, and a de-clustered approach to growth, through innovation.